Last Tuesday we launched Aerogear new website. By “we” I mean the aerogear team, a group of amazing people I’ve been working with since November.
Thanks to their infinite patience I learn how not to make the git repo implode, how to find my way through jekyll and most important how to work on an open source community.
I was going to write about the process of building the new website, show step by step images, what drove my design decisions and and how the input from the team lead to the final result. But sadly I didn’t follow Catherines advice to document every step. So I have nothing :(
I guess that this post is nothing more than a bunch of non-se to tell that Aerogear website is out and I am happy.